un seul interlocuteur
un service complet et professionnel
Get more value from a quality technical documentation
Animate, illustrate and create a technical documentation requires a blend of skills and crafts. Technical documentation should not be ignored and rather be considered as part of the product and a major step towards its final release.
Technical documentation is the key for an end user to understand or use your product. How could we forget this?
Technical documentation objectives
- Reduce training and after sales service costs
- Increase sales of spare and wear parts
- Set a high and positive image of your product
A team for marketing - A team for technical communication
A strong engineer qualification coupled with good didactic practices ground a solid project manager.
- A technical writer - structures and standardizes each process in documentation.
- A 3D engineer - creates and uses 3D data to get essential illustrations and 3D animations.
- A translator - elaborates and keeps the meaning of content in a different language.
- A graphic designer - sets page layout and follows brand product.
Technical documentation follows product life cycle. It ensures the use of the product and is part of its image.